March 2nd, 2006
|03:53 pm - Not dead, just hiding!|
My Personal Dna Report
Enjoy. It's not far off, except now I'm apparently a man. Oh well!
Current Mood: sleepy
January 21st, 2006
1. I do not enjoy the fact that livejournal made us update our passwords to within an inch of complete randomness - I may have some lapses of the mind in general and totally forget what it is, so hopefully it stays true to me like it says it will and will remember me whenever I come here. Yeesh.
2. I cut my hair! It's quite a bit shorter, and looks so damn polished - I'm definitely not used to that. The people at that salon know what they're doing; I'll definitely be going back there before I go home again (even though it's hecka expensive (for me)). I'll hopefully be posting some photos soon on my flickr site: www.flicker.com/photos/good_noodle82 - I think my camera won't crap out on me, so that should be happening relatively soon.
3. This cider we found at the bar last night - oh my god. Good, and alcoholic too! I fear that drunken text-messaging might have occurred, but I'll wait and see if anyone actually SAYS anything. Oops.
Current Mood: happy
January 13th, 2006
|11:40 pm - I'm slightly bored, yes.|
Current Mood: tired
January 9th, 2006
|11:37 pm - survey!|
Your Social Dysfunction:
Being average in terms of how social you are, as well as the amount of self-esteem you have, you're pretty much normal. Good on you.
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.
Current Mood: blah
|05:13 pm - Oooh, gossipy|
Well, the shit's hitting the fan in Milwaukee, I think. Never have I been so glad to be thousands of miles away. It appears that a friend of mine, who I informed of the past semester's inappropriate transgressions, has told the dumb boy about what I said, except with waaaaaaaaaaaay more embellishment. He began attacking me IM-style, and basically has his facts turned around or exaggerated or SOMETHING, because I didn't say half of what he claimed I did. I then told him that if he didn't want anyone to know about it, he shouldn't have been a dumbass, basically. I also wanted to tell him to grow a pair, but I didn't. I know the only reason he's pissed is because mutual friend who I told is the one he's been wanting to hook up with, and she basically has been aware of what a douche he is this entire time. Yup, that's totally my fault - sorry you're an ass!
It's ALSO great because she was the one who tried to convince him that I was extra-special spectacular and should be dated before school started up again in August. I'm really interested to hear what she exactly TOLD him, because he's either blowing this waaaaaay out of proportion, or I'm down a close girlfriend.
In other news, London is appearing to be extra-great, especially after this crap!
Current Mood: indifferent
Current Music: Weird British tv.
December 16th, 2005
|07:37 pm - YEAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!|
DONE WITH FINALS!!!! (i still have some paper edits to do for my professor, but) DONE WITH FINALS!!!! OH GOD YES!!!!!
Current Mood: jubilant
Current Music: silence. delightful silence.
December 4th, 2005
You entered: Teresa Lynn Kern
There are 14 letters in your name.
Those 14 letters total to 64
There are 4 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.
Your number is: 1
The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.
The expression or destiny for #1:
A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.
Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.
The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.
Your Soul Urge number is: 7
A Soul Urge number of 7 means:
With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.
You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.
The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.
Your Inner Dream number is: 3
An Inner Dream number of 3 means:
You dream of artistic expression; writing, painting, music. You would seek to more freely express your inner feeling and obtain more enjoyment from life. You also dream of being more popular, likable, and appreciated.
Current Mood: contemplative
November 24th, 2005
|06:24 pm - Sleepy, so I'm filling this out and not doing anything else. Yay.|
Two Names You Go By
Two Parts of Your Heritage
Two Things That Scare You
2. Heights (and not so much being up high, but being somewhere where you could easily fall a great distance. Being on top of a mountain doesn't scare me, being on monkey bars kind of does, a little.)
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. fabulous earrings from Target that everyone loves
2. jeans (that yes, i have spilled something on in the past few hours)
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
2. The Killers (who should probably come out with another cd so as to appease me)
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. I know not nearly as much as I should at this point in life.
2. I need a damn job.
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies/Interests
1. Sarcasm and sarcastic people
2. Driving around, listening to music
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. Grades that will get me noticed in a good way
2. A non-sucky romantic relationship with a decent man
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Turkey (mainly Istanbul, but would not sneeze at Ankara)
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Establish a career and make a name for myself in my chosen field
2. Be successful enough to become a philanthropist, and not just bullshit about wanting to really help people
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. Boys have made me cry when they shouldn't have been able to
2. I am not physically able to kill a spider/gross bug unless it's with the bottom of a thiiiiiiiiick shoe (otherwise it's far too close to me and could possibly jump at my head and kill me)
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I know I'm not able to make the first move, and I think it's because a part of me is afraid of boys. For real.
2. I like crappy weather because it forces people to hang out together in a congenial fashion (most of the time)
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. I ate way too fucking much. I am getting fatter.
2. I can't believe my grandma just asked what a do-rag was and why boys use it.
Two Stores You Shop At
Two people I would like to see take this quiz
Two people I haven't talked to in a while
Current Mood: fucking lazy
Current Music: football on tv
November 7th, 2005
|07:32 pm - Stolen from chuchotements, whee!|
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we
don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me.
It can be anything you want, either good or bad. I promise not to come
after you with a spatula, either way.
When you're finished, post
this little paragraph on your LJ and be surprised (or mortified) about
what people remember about you.
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: dead silence. yay.
October 30th, 2005
|09:25 pm - Man, I wish it worked moooooooooore|
Your Seduction Style: The Coquette
You are a pro at playing the age old game of hard to get.
Your flirting style runs hot and cold, giving just enough to keep them chasing you.
Independent and self-sufficient, you don't need any one person to make you compelte.
And that independence is exactly what makes people pursue you.
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: tv